Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2011-2012 academic year is $9,350.00 (not including fees).
Tuition for International Students is $14,000.00 (not including fees) for the 2011-2012 academic year.
Each student pays a Comprehensive Fee of $270.00 and a Registration Fee of $200.00.
Scholarships are awarded to students based on academic achievement. Transcripts, test scores and recommendations are considered in determining awards. Leadership Alumnae Awards and other restricted scholarships are granted to eligible students.
Mount Saint Joseph Academy is committed to providing Financial Aid to deserving students. Financial Aid will be awarded on a need basis. There are two major sources of Financial Aid: Catholic Schools Foundation and the Rourke/CSJ Fund.
Mount Saint Joseph Academy and Trinity Catholic High School will unite to form a new co-educational Catholic high school. The new school will be sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Boston. MSJA and Trinity will combine their strengths and rich traditions to become Saint Joseph Preparatory High School, which will open in Brighton in the fall of 2012. Please read the press release or visit the Saint Joseph Prep Web site for more details.
Tuition rates for the coming year will be released in early 2012, but will be comparable to the tuitions at both Mount Saint Joseph Academy and Trinity Catholic High School. Financial Aid will be available to eligible families.
- The Financial Aid application with documentation must be submitted annually through the FACTS program.
- Applications for financial aid for 2012-2013 will be available online as of November 1, 2011.
- To apply online you will need the information from your 2011 W2 forms and your 2011 1040 tax return to complete the application.
- You will also need to mail your tax forms to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524 or fax them to 1-866-315-9264. If you have any questions, you can contact FACTS by telephone at 1-866-315-9262 or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Financial Aid application deadline for new students: December 30, 2011.
- Financial Aid application deadline for returning students: March 16, 2012.
Procedure for New Students
Families seeking financial aid at Mount Saint Joseph Academy must:
- Apply online to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (see link above) and provide them with all required information.
- Submit a completed Registration Form with Registration Fee to Mount Saint Joseph Academy. (Checks should be made out to Mount Saint Joseph Academy.)
Additional Information: (Optional)
The Mount's Financial Aid Committee will review all completed submissions. Families will be notified by mail of the disbursements.
- Click here to sign-up for the program and have tuition payments taken electronically from your checking account.
- Tuition payments must be current for students to be eligible to take mid-year and final exams.